Arguably one of the finest models to ever be conceived from Fairline! The Targa 52 GT’s are well known for their reliable seakeeping & excellently spaced cockpit. Including reverse cycle air conditioning, 13.5kva Onan generator, Raymarine navionics, hydraulic passerelle, bow thruster, tender garage, tender with a Yamaha O/B, exterior blue mood lighting & much more.
An experienced & knowledgeable owner who takes pride in his boat, the following are recent works that have been completed, with their according history available:
- New anchor winch
- Exhaust flanges replaced
- All 6 batteries replaced
- Replacement of 3 fwd seacocks, skin fittings & rubber seal
- Full cockpit re-upholstery along with sun-pad cushions
- Both engine alternators replaced
- New air conditioning for fwd cabin
- New cockpit cover
- Side & front sunscreens
- New galley hob & microwave
- Teak replaced on bathing platform & upper stern deck
Clear title & known ownership history from this dealership (sold new by us & each time since).
Extensive service history with invoices over the past 4 years available.
Any inspections are welcome.
|Model:||Targa 52 GT|
|Water tank capacity:||455 gal|
|Fuel tank capacity:||1,820 gal|
|Total engine hours:||873|
|Engine #1 spec|
|Engine #2 spec|
|Manual Bilge Pump|
|Electric Bilge Pump|
|Shore Power Inlet|