- Developing and coordinating the procurement deliverables for all parts and services for new projects and model year facelifts. A requirement to work with category buyers to obtain RFIs and RFQs and ensure accurate documentation for each step of the project in line with the project criteria.
- Advising the project and design team on procurement requirements and appropriate suppliers to be included in the scope of projects
- Maintaining accurate records for the project, managing an activity tracker including Key Components, Capital Equipment. ECNs, and BOM cost tracking and weekly/monthly KPI reporting.
- Evaluating and maintaining accurate cost records from initial concept BOM target costs and actual BOM costs.
- Working with buyers to enact the most effective strategy to ensure QCD in the supply of goods and the performance of suppliers.
- Negotiating costs with internal colleagues and external suppliers ensuring concept costs and actuals match, and providing reports where variations occur.
- Co-ordinating the procurement and tracking of external mould tool agreements.
- Ensuring suppliers receive and sign NDA and supplier agreements.
- Recommending purchase contracts to the Supply Chain Director that preserve and protect company interests, while complying with all applicable Company policies and procedures.
- Utilising Form Fit Function process where possible, to ensure a controlled purchase of parts prior to production handover.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding Company policies and procedures.
Undertaking any additional tasks as may be required from time to time.