With an increase in size comes an increase in the ability to really impress. This 65-foot Squadron appears to go one step further than similar sized boats on every level.
Sumptuous furnishings and hand-worked cabinetry are hallmarks of the Squadron range. Nowhere is it more elegantly expressed than in the long, wide single-level interior - a testament to the 65’s ingenious flat floor design. Having such uncomplicated, single floor levels is normally reserved for much larger yachts, but our designers have achieved just that on this 65-footer. An elegant, beautifully proportioned Squadron awaits you.
Balcony to the world
The huge flybridge sums up the personality of this yacht. Spacious and easy to move around, yet packed with usable features. It has three distinct social areas: a forward cruising chaise longue and sun pad, aft facing sunbeds and a seating/dining area. A truly relaxing lounge area for family and friends to while away the day.
The free-flowing saloon area allows guests to interact more freely and with the galley positioned at the heart of the yacht there is every opportunity to socialise with all those around you. The master cabin enjoys a spacious, open-plan en suite and the forward cabin features a floating bed design - both have substantial wardrobe and storage space.
The aft cabin has two unique personalities. You can specify it as a guest cabin with access via the cockpit, or as a crew cabin with its own private access through the transom. Furthermore, the hydraulic hi-lo bathing platform gradually introduces you to the water and is the perfect place to launch your tender.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit): 66’11” (20.41m)
- Length overall (exc. pulpit): 65’4” (19.92m)
- Beam (inc. gunwale): 17’2” (5.24m)
- Number of berths: 8 – 10
- Draught: 4’6” (1.37m) unloaded
- Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 22’7” (6.89m)
- Transport height: 18’6” (5.63m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 32.37 imp. tons / 36.25 US tons (32,890kg)
- Fuel capacity: 779 gallons / 936 US gallons (3,542 litres)
- Water capacity (inc. calorifier): 254 gallons / 305 US gallons (1,154 litres)
- Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 25’6” (7.81m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 33.62 imp. tons / 37.65 US tons (34,160kg)
Engines & Performance
- Twin Caterpillar C18-1015 shaft drive, diesel (1,015mhp each): 30 knots maximum
- Twin MAN V8 1200 shaft drive, diesel (1,200mhp each): 32 knots maximum
- Twin Caterpillar C18-1150 shaft drive, diesel (1,150mhp each): 32 knots maximum
- Spacious flybridge with bar, icemaker, fridge and BBQ, forward lounging area, teak table and twin sunloungers
- Single-level saloon, galley and dinette arrangement
- Lazarette or twin crew cabin with en suite and full-width aft glazing option
- Concealed shower to transom
- Mid-ship master cabin with large en suite and separate shower and WC
- VIP guest cabin forward with overhead glazing
- Large submersible bathing platform
- Chilled-water air conditioning
- Four cabins and three en suites or three cabin, three en suites and day head / utility area variants